[78-L] Yogi Yorgesson (Harry Stewart)...

Graham Newton gn at audio-restoration.com
Sat Sep 18 19:33:48 PDT 2010

I have for sale, a small collection of 7 Yogi Yorgesson tunes (whose real name
is Harry Stewart) with Johnny Duffy and the Scandhoovians.

They are all shellac pressings, clean, well enjoyed with surface scuffs but
otherwise in excellent playable condition.

The discs except 1 on S&G are all 10" Capitol 78 rpm as follows:

C355
Mrs. Yohnson, Turn Me Loose! / Nincompoops Have All The Fun

C511
My Little Old Shack (In Minneapolis Minnesota) based on My Little Grass Shack
in Kealakekua, Hawaii) / Someone Spiked The Punch (at Lena's Wedding)

C622
Cookies, Pie And Cake / Vot Skall We Do!

C679
A Letter From Harry / All Pooped Out

78-176  (2 copies of this disc)
I Yust Go Nuts At Christmas / Yingle Bells

78-184  (2 copies of this disc)
The Bees And The Birds / Real Gone Galoot

3009 (S&G Rubber Company) (with Johnny Duffy Trio)  (2 copies of this disc)
My Clam Digger Sweetheart / I Don't Give A Hoot

Asking US$ 35.00 plus shipping (to be arranged) or best offer.

(For a USA purchaser, shipping can be arranged from Lewiston N.Y. by USPS Media
Mail)

... Graham Newton
email:  gn at audio-restoration.com

--
World class professional services applied to tape or phonograph records for
consumers and re-releases, featuring CEDAR's CAMBRIDGE processes.