[78-L] Newly-pressed Bix Beiderbecke 78

Milan Milovanovic milanpmilovanovic4 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 13:05:06 PDT 2010

I understand your point.

But was it the same with Blumlein early stereo experiments - I think these
were made (OK, by 1933. probably in wax and not lacquer) by cutting stereo
groove using 0/90 degree cutting technique where grooves were much deeper in
vertical sense than our 45/45 degree method... or I'm not getting it right?