[78-L] Scrapple from the Apple

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Fri Sep 17 21:27:40 PDT 2010

Mark,  As most of my pals on 78-L know (and to their uniform disgust),  I
have no equipment to digitize,  transfer,  burn,  pillage, record,  or do
anything else with my 78s except just play them and yap about them.

Which,  I'm guessing,  is also one of the things I have in common with Mr.
Barr !?

Taylor