[78-L] Labels

Kurt Nauck nauck at 78rpm.com
Fri Sep 17 14:53:01 PDT 2010

Allan Sutton and I are hard at work on a completely revised edition
of ARLAC/ARLIE. So far we have over 250 new label images to add to
the CD-ROM, but I'm sure there are others we aren't even aware of.

So if any of you have pre WW-II commercially released US record
labels that weren't included on the 1st CD, please let me know!
Obviously, all contributors will be duly credited.

By the way, we will be including ethnic and kiddie labels this time
around, so we're looking for those as well.

Thanks,

Kurt Nauck
c/o Nauck's Vintage Records
22004 Sherrod Ln.