[78-L] Well EXCUUUUUUSE MEEEEE!!!

Tim Huskisson timhuskisson at btinternet.com
Thu Sep 16 07:50:11 PDT 2010

There's no Country music with sophisticated chord sequences or interesting
harmony - not that I'm aware of anyway. ESPECIALLY Bluegrass. That's not a
criticism. The idiom does not lend itself to 'interesting chord sequences'.
I'm not a fan of Country Music, but that's not because of the simple chord
progressions.

Regards

Tim Huskisson