[78-L] Never Know What You'll Find

78records at cdbpdx.com 78records at cdbpdx.com
Tue Sep 14 20:52:27 PDT 2010

Thanks, everybody, for all the info and comments about these records!

I finally posted some pictures of the labels from this collection.  There is a 'Miracle Derby' record which I suspect is one of those fun records with 5 different endings.  Haven't had time to play it yet.

The labels can be viewed at:

http://78records.cdbpdx.com/New09-13-10/

There is a Party Record, a Sterling label Monte Easter, 3 John Keating transcriptions from 1941 played (and made??) here in Portland, a couple Lighthouse labels, a couple MGM Hank Williams in better condition than any others in my collection, a Roy Milton label (never knew he had his own label), 3 ZON-O-PHONEs including a 9" #6036, 5 12" Climax labels #101 - 105, many labels I've not seen before.

Comments??

CDB