[78-L] Another Museum Closes and another never opened and...

Rodger Holtin rjh334578 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 20:44:32 PDT 2010

If I remember correctly, about '03 or '04 the voters in South Dakota vetoed a plan for a state-funded Lawrence Welk museum.

A few years earlier, the Will Rogers museum in Claremore, OK wanted to sell itself to the local Rogers State Community College.  I used to live near enough to go every year and heard about that in '01 or '02, but I moved never heard how that came out.

Rodger

For Best Results use Victor Needles.

.