[78-L] Another Museum Closes

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Mon Sep 13 10:39:51 PDT 2010

> Just got word that the Liberace Museum is closing, joining the Roy Rogers
> Museum as toast.
>
> Sad nobody cares anymore about anybody dead except Elvis <g>
>

> BILL KNOWLTON, "Bluegrass Ramble," Sundays: 9 pm to midnight (EST) over
> WCNY-FM (91.3)

And I don't think Elvis cares about anybody dead either!

I guess what's really "dead" in this case is the audience for and strong
interest in Liberace and Roy Rogers.  I imagine in a few years we might see
a Kurt Cobain Museum,  which will probably close fifty years after that.

And speaking of "toast,"  at one time there was a Toaster Museum here in
Seattle,  and it closed,  too...it was like "toast squared"!

Taylor