[78-L] I hate when this happens...

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Thu Sep 9 19:33:25 PDT 2010

Just got a really nice 45 rpm box set of songs (Columbia A-1022) from "Girl Crazy" featuring Mary Martin, Louise Carlyle, and Eddie Chappell. This is part of the series of unrecorded Broadway musicals Lehman Engel put together in the late 1940s and early 1950s. All the discs are original green label and in NM condition in the original sleeves.

Only one problem - one disc is missing. Arrggh. If anyone has the orphan disc I'm missing and would like to part with it, please contact me. The record number is A 1022-3 "Bidin' My Time"/A 1022-12 "Boy! What Love Has Done to Me."

Cary Ginell