[78-L] Quiz - A Short Guitar Solo

78records at cdbpdx.com 78records at cdbpdx.com
Wed Sep 8 22:38:24 PDT 2010

Greetings.  Hope you're all in a good mood.  Here's a really tough quiz.

The link below is a short guitar solo from the beginning of a song recorded from a Batwing VICTOR 10" 78 rpm record.  The quiz is to figure out who the artist is and/or something about the artist.  Maybe even the name of the tune.  Really have to think 'outside the box' on this one.  For me, the first thing that came to mind was Jimmie Rodgers.  Way wrong, though I'm pretty sure the artist is male.

http://78records.cdbpdx.com/Quiz04.mp3

Good luck!  There will be a prize for the closest right answer, even if it's wrong.

CDB

(This is what happens when I stay up too late.)