[78-L] Dwight Fiske

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Sep 7 06:13:11 PDT 2010

Nope, that's not it..it has to be this one (from The Blue Pages):

(CS 78260-2) Two Horses and a Debutante           FISKANA 36099-B,
  (Dwight Fiske)                                                GALA 099
(CS 78261-2) Mrs. Pettibone                    FISKANA 36099-A,
  (Dwight Fiske)                                         GALA 099

The Fiskana is like a regular Victor pressing of the early to mid 30s and will
have 36099 in the wax. The Gala is a dub, pressed on a slab of asphalt and
sounding terrible.

http://www.hensteeth.com/fblue.html