[78-L] what a work of fiction

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Sep 6 13:07:35 PDT 2010

It's also only a third of the symphony, and it's dubbed from the 78s. Trust
Victor to spread that one out when it could easily have fitted on two sides,
one movement per.

And Program Transcriptions were still in print as late as 1940, and 33RPMs were
made for radio use and soundtrack playback and intermission music in movie
houses and blah blah blah..

dl