[78-L] Sleeves for 78 rpm discs

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Sep 5 12:24:55 PDT 2010

They do, although I wouldn't recommend their 16-inch sleeves..overkill.
Expensive, oversized, and far more than most of us would need for run of the
mill 16-inch ETs.

The original request was for the sleeves that were originally in albums which
held them in place through 3 rings.

Question, Ted..why would you have an address and phone number showing on your
e-mail? Anybody can harvest this information.

dl