[78-L] "Super Record Score" on YouTube

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Fri Sep 3 11:15:13 PDT 2010

From: "Dennis Flannigan" <dennis.flannigan at gmail.com>
> Found this a moment ago, eight minutes of collector delight. Shown with
> comment are 78 rpm records found in Franklin, Indiana. It's fun to see
> delight in a young(er) collector.

However...most of the poor guy's "delight" seems to be how much his
78's are "worth"...a sort of "I'm richer than all you other guys" video...?!

I have no doubt that I have acquired MANY 78's "worth" MANY times
the small amounts I paid for them; however, my goal is to add to
discographic knowledge...NOT to post brags about the money I could
(in theory) make if I sold them on eWotsit...?! In other words, I'm a
*78* collector...NOT a "money collector"...!!

Steven C. Barr