[78-L] Posterity in Vinyl

Marie Lamb marie.lamb at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 20:30:16 PDT 2010

Or, if you prefer, it is one's Vinyl Resting Place.... ;-)

Stop me before I pun again!--

Marie Lamb

--
I think you have everything you need.  If not, you'll just have to fake
it.--Don Dolloff, WCNY Classic FM, 2002.

Never a dull moment; if there is one, chances are I'm not around.--Marie
Lamb, WAER Jazz 88, 2002

It's not true that I had nothing on.  I had the radio on.--Marilyn Monroe

The moment you say "Please, give me a reason for this,"
you are being impossible and temperamental.--Montserrat
Caballé.