[78-L] Soviet Dating Chart

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Tue Aug 24 17:44:24 PDT 2010

From: "David Lennick" <dlennick at sympatico.ca>
> Thanks! We've had a few charts over the years but some of the links have
> disappeared. I still have an old one for 78s that you sent 8 or 9 years
> ago.

If all else fails, you can get my DG from Mr. Nauck (admittedly I don't
cover
Russian 78's...hey, they were "The Enemy" back when I compiled my work?!)

What we BADLY need is a web-available file(s)  listing cat # vs. date (and
m#?!) for all (or as many as possible?) issued 78's from "wherever?!"

I gave you folks a start with my DG...who's gonna go from there?!

And is anyone else trying to improve/augment the "Abrams Files?!"

Steven C. Barr