[78-L] Estate auction..phonographs and other stuff (et al)

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Tue Aug 24 17:21:55 PDT 2010

From: "David Lennick" <dlennick at sympatico.ca>
> What happens when you die and leave behind a lot of stuff? In this case,
> it
> goes on the block..4 times. 55 phonographs, 111 clocks and more. Dibs on
> the anvil.
> http://dubeauauctions.com/auctions/?id=168
> (If this doesn't work directly, follow the instructions below.)

Well, if all goes as planned...UCSB will inherit my half-vast shellac
archives
(they want all my GG holdings!); I shall think about any other holdings and
TRY to find places where they should go...?!

The sad part is that my <deleted!> "landlady will probably hire a disposal
firm (she's already done this once, and I wasn't even dead yet...?!) to
empty
the house so it can be sold to a developer...pushed over...and replaced by
one or two "bungalows" with paired front-facing garages (one MUST have
one's auto-mobile immediately available...after all, it defines one's
identity?!)

I wonder if I shall survive to see the inescapable end of intelligent(?!)
life on
a planet which will probably become a lifeless, waterless void (see under
Mars)...?!

SCROOM!!

Steven C. Barr