[78-L] Letter codes on Brunswick Vocalion

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Mon Aug 23 09:39:35 PDT 2010

Han,

Just checked my Isham Jones 6000s.

The last one which does NOT have a letter under the number is 6015.  Then
all of these have a letter "C" under the number unless noted otherwise:

6041,  6096,  6161,  6202,  6204,  6247,  6249,  6253,  6270,  6277,  6308
(this one has an "N" rather than a "C"),  6322,  6333 (NO letter at all),
6338 (again NO letter),  6349.

Hope this helps.

Taylor