[78-L] Question re Orson, Bernard, Hoagy & Mitchell ;-)

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Aug 22 17:34:06 PDT 2010

Fascinating stuff nevertheless. I've actually owned the 1948 Radio Recorders
dub (is there more than one?). Transferred from 78 lacquers so it's not the
same as the Manny Fox version, and by the way I think the Longines issue on one
LP is better than the Evolution issue, except for about ten inches of blank
tape someone accidentally left in the master. I forget where that occurs since
I removed it when I transferred it to open reel many years ago.

dl