[78-L] Various Rollini Concerns

Jeff Sultanof jeffsultanof at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 11:52:41 PDT 2010

The clip is great. A pity that he didn't live to record with Red Norvo in
stereo!

What interests me is the video company that made this clip. What was this
company, and is there any information on it? Was the film made for
television given the date ala the Snaeder Company a couple of years later?

Jeff Sultanof