[78-L] Columbia blue on white labels, revisited

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Aug 22 09:51:42 PDT 2010

By chance, I've just found a copy of P-10 with the "wrong" side in place of The
Midnight Attack. It's actually Charge of the Light Brigade, mx 368, take
unclear (takes 7 & 9 were doubled on A-80 so this seems possible). Columbia
Band, unless a very late remake was done by Prince's Band. Full colour Union
Jack label.