[78-L] Oldest Happy Birthday Recording

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Fri Aug 20 19:35:45 PDT 2010

Yes,  and what an OUTSTANDING record that is.  For those of you who haven't
heard it,  Ray and the band play several choruses of that well-known ditty,
each  in a different style,  including marching band,  waltz,  country,  and
a regular dance band fox trot.  If that is the first record of the song,  it
was never topped after that!

Taylor