[78-L] paging Cliff Edwards

Frank Scott scottfrank at toast2.net
Thu Aug 19 13:28:14 PDT 2010

The accordion is used in all kinds of spectacular music around the world and
there's far more good accordion music than bad. I think it's bad rap may
have something to do with Lawrence Welk. It's certainly a far more versatile
instrument than the ukulele - not that I mean to disparage the ukulele.  I
wonder if the increase in the latter's popularity has been the high
visibility of Jake Shimabukuro?

Frank