[78-L] paging Cliff Edwards

Rodger Holtin rjh334578 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 09:38:57 PDT 2010

I'll check with that buyer on the coats.  - What size do you need?

BTW, since I hadn't heard it in a while I looked up "23 skidoo" to see if the origin had made it to the 'net - and found this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/23_skidoo_(phrase)
Check out the video - and especially the soundtrack! (more 78 content)

Rodger

For Best Results use Victor Needles.

.