[78-L] Test ^ off topic and boring as hell

David Palmquist davidpalmquist at dccnet.com
Tue Aug 17 11:50:55 PDT 2010

Eudora Lite is freeware and doesn't give me much trouble.  I've been
using it or its predecessors for 10 or 15 years.   I found it easier
to run than Thunderbird (don't remember why), and it's not as
vulnerable to viruses, etc. as Outlook is (or at least was thought to be).

David

Check out http://ellingtonweb.ca