[78-L] Canadian Telefunken

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Aug 17 08:36:19 PDT 2010

And you could have had it for seventy five cents. This is the first Canadian
pressed Telefunken 78 I've ever seen, although I have lots of Canadian 45s and
lps. London Records of Canada listed these in their release sheets but
generally sent out only the current pop stuff when we were on their mailing
list in the 50s.

Here's the link, by the way:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130414519792

dl