[78-L] Casper Reardon on 24000

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Tue Aug 17 01:06:20 PDT 2010

  Looking thru the supplements of the 1933 era, I did not see any notice
of an album.  These are listed in the 1934 and 36 catalog, numbered as
No 1 thru No 6 with no album indication like they do for individual
discs that are compiled into albums.  It is interesting to find out that
there had been leaflets for the individual records.  There instead would
have been a booklet for the set if there had been an album set.  Victor
had a long history of educational sets that were available only as
individual discs, such as the instruments of the orchestra sets.  Only
the third set in the 1950s was issued in an album.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com