[78-L] Greta Keller LMS Question

Jack Raymond jraymond at alumni.princeton.edu
Mon Aug 16 05:12:44 PDT 2010

I've been trying to determine the correct matrix numbers for Greta
Keller: Midnight Breeze/Where Are You on Liberty Music Shop L-183, which
are incorrectly listed by Rust (and in my own LMS discography) as
39632/39634.

Michel Ruppli and David Lennick have pointed out that 39632 is a record
by Irene Bordoni and 39634 is by Michael Coleman; but the numbers
39640/1 are apparently unaccounted for and may be the correct numbers
for the Greta Keller.  Does anyone have a copy of the record to confirm
this?

-- Jack Raymond