[78-L] Pressing Plant on TV "Modern Marvels Retro-tech"

David Palmquist davidpalmquist at dccnet.com
Sun Aug 15 00:19:29 PDT 2010

Wikipedia says Edison invented the mimeograph.  Into everything, wasn't he?

Back in 1969/70 I worked as a shipper in a textile factory.  We made
little handwritten stencils - probably 4 x 6 inches?   These clipped
onto the curved face of a hand-held stamper.  We could address
hundreds of bags of pillows with just the one stencil.  Very handy,
and very inexpensive.

David (in Delta)

Check out http://ellingtonweb.ca