[78-L] Pressing Plant on TV "Modern Marvels Retro-tech"

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Aug 14 19:30:47 PDT 2010

We actually had a mimeograph machine at the Oshawa station in the early 70s. They were too cheap to buy a photocopier. Yup, I had to type the new playlist on stencils every week. Those had a distinctive smell as well..and by the way, typing on stencils and ditto pages was why there was a blank position between the red and black ribbon settings on your old typewriter.

dl