[78-L] RCA Collector's Item Record No. 1

agp agp2176 at verizon.net
Sat Aug 14 09:32:58 PDT 2010

At 16:21 14/08/2010, dl wrote:

>I haven't seen that one but I've seen some others, mostly on 45s
>with a "collectors item" sleeve.

I wonder if the option was that you could order it/ them as 45s or
78s. When I first saw it on oBoo, I double checked to make sure that
it was 78 rpm, given the fact that many oBoo-ers love to list any
record as 78 no matter what the label says (especially when coupled
with the words 'vintage', 'antique', and 'collector').

BTW -- what year was it put out? I'm horrid at decode RCA matrix numbers