[78-L] Cameo 0198-B "Jungle Blues"

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Thu Aug 12 19:18:49 PDT 2010

From: "David Palmquist" <davidpalmquist at dccnet.com>
> Hi Steven,
> As I say in my reply to Han, my images come from an anonymous source,
> and I don't always know where he gets them.  I suspect this one was
> for sale, but I could be wrong.  Either way, my sender just sends me
> the image, and usually its file name is generic.

At some point in the not-too-distant (I hope/expect) I shall get mt
scanner up and running...and then will be able to send you a LOT
of images of Ellington 78 label images. I have been actively buying
Ellington 78's (mostly 1927-34) for a number of years (but not
since about 1996 or so!) and have a large number of them!

Steven C. Barr