[78-L] Jascha, ya betcha

David Palmquist davidpalmquist at dccnet.com
Wed Aug 11 23:56:55 PDT 2010

Impromptu  is on YouTube at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odrV4pq9S_c    Perhaps the poster
would be willing to part with it.

Romanza Andaluza  is halfway through the YouTube video at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiTzMCcKAq0

Bygone Memories and Jamaican Rumba (sic) are at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqAZRR8y9PY    As an aside, I
recognized Jamaican Rumba.  We played a concert band version of it
this spring in one of the bands I'm in.

Couldn't find the last one, sorry.

David in Delta

Check out http://ellingtonweb.ca