[78-L] 100s of LPs thrown away [was 40, 000 records for sale !!]

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Aug 10 12:51:05 PDT 2010

jeffrey smedbron wrote:
> "(THRIFT STORES GET EST $1.00 plus TAX EACH & THIS IS FOR RECORDS WITH BLEMS AS
> WELL )" This has to be one of the dumbest record hawking statements ever made.
> Of coarse they always GET their price - just like I'm sure this guy will.
Saw a news item on TV this evening about a record shop in central London
which was throwing out 100s of LPs because they were unsellable. There
were a few 78s but I suspect they were instrumental classical. The event
must have been advertised for the TV cameras to have been there.

      Julian Vein

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5355 (20100810) __________

http://www.eset.com