[78-L] Request for label info

Randy Watts rew1014 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 6 20:24:55 PDT 2010

The following are four of the Encore matrixes in question:

WB-102 - "Encore Essence" - Sam Donahue and His Swing Seven" (Encore 500)

WB-104 - "Catch as Catch Can" - Sam Donahue and His Swing Seven" (Encore 502)

WB-106 - "Crazy Rhythm" - The Page Cavanaugh Trio (Encore 504)

WB-114 - "Escape" - Dodo Marmarosa (Encore 512)

I don't know what WB-206 is, but WB-204 and WB-205 are by Edie and Rack (Encore 104) from an album titled A NIGHT AT THE GALA. I don't have the whole album, just that one disc. If someone has the set, though, they might check and see if WB-206 is the matrix for one of the other discs in it. Just a thought.

Randy