[78-L] fwd: Videotape challenge is in the machinery

neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 16:23:47 PDT 2010

Even more recent formats are getting harder to find. I have some HI-8
video I would love to transfer with one of Sony's high end players with
a TBC card in it, and not a camcorder. These don't seem to turn up on
ebay so often anymore, and finding one in working condition is tough. Or
at least, I haven't had any success with it. Not so long ago even the
broken ones on ebay were kinda pricy.

joe salerno