[78-L] Copying 16mm films of artists, bands

Lee Munsick verotas25 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 06:54:00 PDT 2010

In my collection in addition to recordings I have a large number of 16mm
films and VHS tapes  I'd like to get transferred to DVD.  I can't afford the
commercial folk who are very expensive.

I'm hoping there are some collectors out there who will understand this
need, and have the time and equipment to make dubs.  You may even like to
make dubs and then sell copies.  Fine with me as long as I get good copies.

Please let me know.  Many thanks, and hello to all my friends out there!
My info is below-
Lee Munsick
verotas25 at gmail.com
Vero Beach FL