[78-L] Smallest Transcription Disc?

Alan Bunting alanbuntinguk at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 6 03:07:24 PDT 2010

While fascinated by the discussion re. the 7" 45rpm SESAC transcriptions (and thanks to Benno for providing the original information) I'm still hoping that someone will confirm whether or not there were any other transcription discs pre-dating these which were smaller than the 8" Langworth ones.

The information is required for the booklet notes for a CD and I'm anxious to ensure that they are 100% accurate.

Perhaps I could persuade Mike Biel to come up with one of his well researched and definitive answers.

Alan Bunting