[78-L] Largest 78rpm "set" of records ?

neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 18:47:31 PDT 2010

I have a Rusiian language set on Linguaphone, 16 - 10" records in a
case. Not the larget set ever I'm sure, or the earliest, but an example
of a larger set that is complete in itself, unlike the Schnabel which
was not issued all at once or in one container. Was the Meistersinger
issue all at once in one container or opera by opera in separate albums?
   I feel this makes a big distinction.

joe salerno