[78-L] Largest 78rpm "set" of records ?

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Wed Aug 4 15:30:09 PDT 2010

Wonder what the definition of "set" is - L'Anthologie Sonore seems more
like an ongoing series (whatever that means)......

The CIRCLE Jelly Roll Morton Library of Congress recordings was 'only' 45 12" disks.

what other large sets on 78, LP, CD?
The HEIFETZ collection on LP was pretty extensive...

Best wishes, Thomas.