[78-L] Largest 78rpm "set" of records ?

samhopper at mail.com samhopper at mail.com
Wed Aug 4 14:55:49 PDT 2010

Very impressive all the same.
Wonder if the average "home" collector managed to accumulate the 500 discs!

I was more curious than anything... just interested to know how big some series or collections/sets/albums got...

I'm a member of the 78rpm Collectors Community - Like FaceBook - but for collectors - www.78rpmcommunity.com
Connect with like-minded friends or simply comment on what others are saying and doing...