[78-L] Sleeve question

goldenbough at arcor.de goldenbough at arcor.de
Tue Aug 3 11:16:49 PDT 2010

Good grief !     $40.oo !

I have about 100 of these.  (70% of my 10,000 ethnic 78s from Afghanistan to Zimbabwe
are in original sleeves!)

This 'Compagnie Française du Gramophone' sleeve was used in the mid/late teens to mid/late
twenties. There are actually 3 or 4 different designs of this type of 'orange sleeve'.
It may be wiser to buy 78s on ebay.fr as a lot and tell the seller that you only want the sleeves.
Which I sometimes do. Then I get 10 of such sleeves for $5 plus letter postage.

Benno

--
E-Cards: Schon fertig für die ganz Eiligen oder individuell zum Selbstgestalten - für jeden Anlass gibt´s die richtige E-Card auf arcor.de.
http://www.arcor.de/rd/footer.ecard