[78-L] Turntable vibration isolation

simmonssomer simmonssomer at comcast.net
Tue Aug 3 08:40:47 PDT 2010

I use four free standing "audio-technics" adjustable (corner) isolators.
They feature floating/adjustable center inserts which are rotated by hand in
the round (2 3/4" diam.) metal bases to increase or decrease height.
The metal base has a bottom consisting of  thin rubber uhhh...fingers  and
the embedded floating insert( spring suspended ) features a top of a
cushioned
velour like substance affording further isolation. Just close your eyes and
try to envision.
Think of a metal two tiered wedding cake.
Can you see it?
I hope that these things are still available.

Al Simmons