[78-L] (no subject)

Chad tibbs at redwall.net
Sun Aug 1 11:03:20 PDT 2010

I found a record in a thrift store, it is 7 inches, 33 1/3 RPM, red and transparent, the title is: "1954-1955 EXCELSIOR IN SOUND" manufactured by C. P. MacGregor Co. Hollywood.
  It sounds like a high school year in review, I found out there was an Excelsior High School in Norwalk California that closed in 1981, and another one in Washougal Washington.
 So I was wondering about this record, was it common for high schools to make a year in review record? and if so when did this custom start?

Chad.