[78-L] Pack em up and move em out

Darrell Lehman nickjay49 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 09:16:47 PDT 2010

In 15+ years of dragging home/storing I've found "orange
(lemon/grapefruit)" boxes with slide-over lids can hold 100-125 nicely -
and just wide enough for a 10" sleeve.  The slide-over lid gives nice
support for stacking 3-4 for short periods.  After a few months they
tend to sag from the curve of the record (if unsleeved).

But check with an empty sleeve first - not all are quite deep enough to
safely stack on.

They're a tad heavy but manageable by one healthy male - easy for a
pair.  And very hand truck friendly.  If you feel they're too heavy to
handle put a smaller box in the middle as a spacer.

good luck!