[78-L] Mills Brothers- Goodbye Blues (Crisco ad)

Hans en Corrie koerthchkz at zeelandnet.nl
Tue Jul 27 23:29:41 PDT 2010

Who has the four inch ( = 10 cm) card board record with the text: CRISCO
PRESENTS THE MILLS BROTHERS in his collection?  Matrix number =  5108 A.
The record contains the tune Goodbye Blues and a spoken introduction.

It was reissued for the first time on Ristic 51 - all other reissues seem to
be copies of the LP.

Can someone show me the label and / or bring me in contact with the owner of
the original?

Please contact me off list: keepswinging at live point nl

Hans Koert

http://durium.opweb.nl <http://durium.opweb.nl/>

http://hitoftheweek.blogspot.com <http://hitoftheweek.blogspot.com/>