[78-L] Cameo 0198-B "Jungle Blues"

David Palmquist davidpalmquist at dccnet.com
Mon Jul 26 23:04:20 PDT 2010

Hi, Steven,

Please try the link again.  I clicked on it in your reply, and it
opened the main page for me.  Then I picked the 1930-1932 link, and
it took me to the location.  However, my computer may be doing it out
of habit, since it's my website... (grin)

I'll reply separately to your other posting.

Thanks,
David