[78-L] Anybody Recognize this record?

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Sun Jul 25 21:50:34 PDT 2010

Steven C. Barr wrote:
> Yup...better known in North America as the "Okeh Laughing Record!"
NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!
AGAIN YOU HAVE INCORRECTLY ANSWERED SOMETHING THAT HAD ALREADY BEEN
CORRECTLY ANSWERED LONG LONG LONG AGO.

For Pete's sake -- and for both ours and yours -- PLEASE check the later
answers in the thread before you go headfirst into an old thread.  You
don't have to answer EVERY posting.  Especially if it has already been
answered long before.

The description he gives DOES NOT INCLUDE ANYBODY LAUGHING!!!  This
description is EXACTLY another record which had been immediately
correctly identified.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com