[78-L] Silvertone 5000 25000 series???

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Sun Jul 25 18:08:31 PDT 2010

Malcolm Rockwell wrote:
> I haven't been able to figure it out, either. More than a few in the
> Silvertone 5000 series were also released in the Silvertone 25000
> series. In any case this Chubby Parker record depends from Gennett masters.
> Malcolm

What is really cool is when you have a Silvertone record from this era
in a Silvertone sleeve from the era that lists that very record with the
other number!  I once got a whole group of about 15 of those Chicago WLS
artists Silvertones in dealer-stock condition in those sleeves, and the
numbers on the discs were in both series.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com