[78-L] Dick Robertson's "Henry's Made A Lady Out Of Lizzie"?

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Fri Jul 23 10:43:34 PDT 2010

So have we EVER come up with info on the recording from the TV
documentary about the depression Julian saw?  Is it really Dick
Robertson, did that credit come from the documentary or Julian, and why
would a 1928 song about a Dec 1927 event be in a documentary about the
depression which didn't start until at least two years later??????

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com

From: "Leroy Barco" <leroybarco at abq.com> (about a different song!)